Non-NHS/Private medical services
Please note that there is a set procedure for some of these services so please inform Reception before booking your appointment.
You can check the prices we charge by clicking here.
Often we need to ask that you drop in all the relevant forms before your appointment.
Any cheques for private services made out to the Practice must be made payable to:
PUTNEYMEAD GROUP MEDICAL PRACTICE
These services fall outside the NHS Contract and will attract a specified charge as a private service. Reception will be able to give you a list of charges and advise you further.
- Pre-employment & Insurance medical examinations
- Private Medical Fitness Certificates
- Requests for copies of records: please click here to download our form, complete it in capitals legibly, and hand it to reception FAO: Lynda Bennett.
- Private sickness certificates
- Private GP consultations
- Private Travel vaccinations
- Private Prescriptions – at doctors discretion
There is no charge for referring you onto to private specialists and allied therapists (such as physiotherapists) if your GP feels the referral is indicated.